Work Permit

Donghee finally got his work permit!!  His EAD card arrived in the mail Friday:)  It’s actually a combo card with permission for advance parole as well.  That means he has permission to travel in and out of the US while they are reviewing his Green Card application.  We don’t plan on leaving the country anytime soon, but it’s nice to have just in case there’s some kind of family emergency or something.  So yeah, we have the EAD/AP card, and now we’re just waiting on the Green Card.  Hopefully things go smoothly with that process and we can get it soon!


About koreanbymarriage

My name is Jennifer. I love to travel. I taught English in Korea for two years, which is where I met my husband, Donghee. We also lived in New Zealand for over a year. Now we are back in the US ready to start adventures here!
This entry was posted in Immigration Stuff and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s